Our next French Wine Scholar instructor-led session is scheduled to start on September 7th
Instructor: French Wine Scholar-Lisa Lehar
Dates: from September 7th to December 7th
First session on September 7th will be hosted online
September 14-December 7th 6:30-8:30 at Saint Paul College
(No class on September 21st)
Exam date: December 14th 6:30-8:00pm
Location: Saint Paul College
Tuition: $790, includes all wines, and study materials
Registration closes on August 16th
The program includes all the necessary tools & support to Master the wines of France:
- The 274-page full-color French Wine Scholar study manual
- 1-year access to the French Wine Scholar online study program for class preparation and review
- Registration for the French Wine Scholar Exam
How it works:
- You receive French Wine Scholar study manual for independent reading and study. Work through the material when you have time in your schedule.
- Attend weekly live tasting sessions/review, designed to go with the chapter you are studying, to tie the information all together
- You are also provided access to on-line study modules and review quizzes corresponding to the course content found in the manual. These are available to you 24/7!
- You will sit a paper exam on December 14th at 10:00 am. The exam is given in multiple-choice format. There are 100 questions covering all of the wine regions of France. Passing score is 75.
- more information? contact, Nikki, email@example.com
Register at www.vinelabwine.com, under shop for classes