2 hours, $75
This introductory class is designed for those wanting to develop a good foundation of wine knowledge and an understanding of how to taste wine. This class is taught on Cisco Webex, with wine samples available for curbside pickup by appointment on June 18 between 12pm – 5pm.
You will learn about:
- Main styles of wine
- The most important wine grapes
- Key wine producing countries and regions
- How grapes are grown and wine is produced
- How to taste wine like a pro
- What to look for and why
- Matching food and wine
- Serving, storing, and buying wine
- The best way to buy wine in retail stores and restaurants
**Important: If you are registering for more than one person, please be sure to include the other participants’ email address(es) when registering if they will be viewing the class from a different location/device.