2 hours, $75
This introductory class is designed for those wanting to develop a good foundation of wine knowledge and an understanding of how to taste wine.
You will learn about:
- Main styles of wine
- The most important wine grapes
- Key wine producing countries and regions
- How grapes are grown and wine is produced
- How to taste wine like a pro
- What to look for and why
- Matching food and wine
- Serving, storing, and buying wine
- The best way to buy wine in retail stores and restaurants
This course is taught in a classroom setting. We will taste 8 wines.