· Enjoy a local breakfast at the hotel (have you tried the chocolate pastries yet?)
· Early Morning Outing TRUFFLE HUNT with a professional local guide. Our seasoned truffle hunter, along with his dog, will lead us on an autumn walk through the forest in search of truffles. Mud boots will be provided. If hiking isn’t your thing, spend the morning shopping, relaxing in a café and exploring local treasures in the village.
· Time to wash up and then head into town for the opening of the National White Truffle Festival! Once a year, the town airs out its old wine cellars and turns these secret rooms into re-purposed wine bars. Float from one wine cellar, or cantina, to the next, enjoying the variety of local and national wines paired with savory truffle-based delicacies.
· Lunch at a delicious Osteria.
· Free afternoon to explore and enjoy the festivities.
· Meet back up for a truffle-themed group dinner in a cantina.