Come out to Bishop Estate Vineyard and Winery and enjoy some Saturday night live music! Jamie Stem will be playing from 4-7 PM in the heated barn. We will be having Cajun Jax Food Truck here from 4-8 as well!
"Sip" back and relax by the fire pits or in the heated barn with a glass or bottle of your favorite wine. Our ladies in the tasting room will be serving wine by the glass or bottle. Never been here before? Try a wine tasting and pick 6 wines off our menu for $6 and you keep the glass. Or enjoy your wine by the flight! As always, we will have 3 local beers on tap for those non-wine lovers.
This event is rain or shine. We do have some covered seating and fire pits plus plenty of indoor seating, so come early! Consider bringing an extra chair in case we run out of seating.
Bishop Estate Vineyard and Winery Features:
- No cover charge for music
- 18 to 21 wines on the menu
- Plenty of free parking on site
- No outside alcohol permitted
- Dog policy is that dog must be leashed and no barking or jumping as a courtesy to patrons who could be frightened by dogs.
- Family friendly: anyone under 21 must be with a parent at all times
- Bring your lawn chair in case we run out of seating
- Fire pits and sometimes a bonfire with s'mores.
- Rain or shine or snow, we like our music to be outside, but this time of year we have a nice heated inside area to accommodate you while you listen to music and sip our wine!
*Bishop Estate will be photographing guests at this event for marketing and social media purposes.