Explore Colorado Springs’ on the #1 Rated Food and Drink Attraction!
If you only have time for one tour, make it this one! This established and popular tour highlights five distinctive local destinations that are the best in their class. You’ll visit some of the most loved restaurants in downtown Colorado Springs while hearing local history and fun facts. Each locale has a unique flavor with food that is both delicious and approachable.
Highlights of this tour include:
- Enjoy 8-10 generous tastings from five local restaurants, hole-in-the-walls, and artisan food shops in downtown Colorado Springs
- Visit the historic Antlers Hotel and enjoy historical storytelling of Pikes Peak, William Jackson Palmer, the railroad, and more
- Try one of Colorado’s eight famous foods, the delicious and mild Pueblo Green Chile
- Experience one of downtown Colorado Springs’ most sought-after restaurants, which is hidden underground (Sundays only)
- Dine at the restaurant of a Food Network Chopped Champion and get a sneak peek at its secret speakeasy