Embark on the most comprehensive specialization program on Italian wines!
The Italian Wine Scholar™ curriculum is an Italian wine education program designed to provide committed students of wine with the most advanced and comprehensive specialization program on Italy! Created by native Italian, Maurizio Broggi, DipWSET, IWS, FWS with the support of the Italian wine DOC/G consortia, this specialization program is designed for advanced students of wine, whether professionals or serious wine hobbyists.
The Italian Wine Scholar™ program mirrors the unparalleled level of depth, accuracy, detail and academic rigor offered by the acclaimed French Wine Scholar program.
The Italian Wine Scholar program also confers a post-nominal to wine professionals and enthusiasts who successfully pass the certification exams (Ex: John Smith, IWS)
The Italian Wine Scholar program is composed of two separate units:
- Unit 1: Northern Italy
- Unit 2: Central & Southern Italy
Students will receive:
- 260-page full-color Unit 1 study manual
- 1-year access to the Italian Wine Scholar Unit 1 online study program for class preparation and review
- Registration for the Italian Wine Scholar Unit 1 Exam
- Taste over 50 wines during the course of the Unit 1 program, to bring your studies to life!
Set yourself apart from your peers. Specialize in the wines of Italy!
Don't want to take the exam? No problem! Just take the course to increase your Italian wine knowledge!
Avanced registration required.