The Bordeaux Grand Cru Harvest Tour III: See and Taste all 5 First Growths + Yquem
Experience Bordeaux in Harvest time
Get ready for an unforgettable experience
The Bordeaux Harvest Tour may well be the most spectacular tour we offer, with meals as exceptional as your visits. The most exciting time in Bordeaux is harvest time. You can sense the anticipation in the air. Can you believe that you will see and taste all five First Growths and Superior First Growth Chateau d’Yquem... On this acclaimed Bordeaux Grand Cru Harvest Tour you’ll have the opportunity of visiting and tasting at leading Chateaux of the Medoc, Saint Emilion and Pomerol that normally are closed to the public. Be among the first to taste the latest vintage and enjoy our personal selection of library wines.
On our Bordeaux Grand Cru Harvest Tour you taste more wines then on any other wine tour. We guarantee you will see and taste all five First Growths of the 1855 classification: Mouton Rothschild, Lafite Rothschild, Latour, Margaux, Haut Brion plus Yquem! And many of them are older vintages! But there is more as we visit other specifically selected outperforming chateaux of both left bank and right bank. This unique tour for food and wine lovers combines the best wines of Bordeaux with a fun cooking class and exclusive gourmet meals. Sample your way around on one of the oldest open-air food marketsAnd if that's not enough, you will sample your way around one of the oldest regional open-air food markets while foraging ingredients.
- See and taste all 5 First Growths and Château d'Yquem!
- Grand Cru wines with all meals (except breakfast...)!
- Indulge in gourmet meals at Bordeaux Chateaux and in a famous Michelin starred restaurant!
- Great food and a lot of fun in a small group with Expert (and humorous) guidance by Ronald
- An entertaining concise cooking class!
- Air-conditioned accommodation at our privately owned 18th century chateau
- Air-conditioned, luxury motor coach transportation throughout the tour
- Grand Cru Farewell Dinner with all Grand Cru wines (including a First Growth from an older vintage and Superior First Growth Chateau d'Yquem!)
One single room available (without single supplement!)