Chardonnay is one of the world’s most popular and widely-grown grapes. Its versatility means it can be crafted into a variety of styles ranging from crisp and refreshing to full-bodied and oaked to vibrant sparkling wines. In this Lab we will learn which winemaking techniques deliver the various aromas, flavors and structures found in the wines as well as how climate and location can impact style. We will taste six Chardonnays, each made using different techniques that deliver truly diverse wines.
- St. Innocent, Willamette Valley 2016, Oregon
- Soter Vineyards North Valley 2017, Willamette Valley, Oregon
- Wölffer Estate, Long Island 2017, New York
- Domaine Carneros by Taittinger NV, Carneros, California
- Chappellet Grower Collection 2017, Carneros, California
- Cava Quintanilla Reserve 2017, San Luis Potosí, Mexico
This class is perfect for beginner and intermediate students. The educator for this class is Nicole Ramos, WSET Level 3 certified.
Date: January 29th, 2019 from 6.30-8.30pm
Price: $75 per person, including small bites
Florida Wine Academy
1 SE 3rd Avenue, Suite 1440 (14th floor) – SunTrust International Center
Miami, FL. 33131
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org