Chicago, discover why Alsace Rocks at free retail tastings and festive happy hour events during the month of December!
Alsace is a primarily white wine region located in northeastern France, offering one of the driest climates and most diverse terroirs in the country. The resulting wines are versatile, aromatic and incredibly food-friendly -- making them perfect for the holiday table. Join us at the below particpating retailers and restaurants to learn more about the region and find the wine that will rock your holiday pairings. More information, times and locations at AlsaceRocks.com/events.
- November 27th: Tasting at The Noble Grape from 5:30-8:30 pm
- November 29th: Tasting at Plum Market from 5-8 pm
- November 30th: Tasting at Malloy's Finest Wine & Spirits (11 am-5 pm) and Famous Liquors (1-4 pm); Happy Hour at City Winery from 4:30-7:30 pm
- December 3rd: Happy Hour at Income Tax Restaurant and Wine Bar from 4:30 pm-7:30 pm
- December 6th: Tastings at The House of Glunz (5-8 pm), Potash Brothers (4-7 pm) and Savway Liquors (3-6 pm)
- December 7th: Tasting at The House of Glunz (3-6 pm)
- December 8th: Tasting at Savway Liquors (1-4 pm)
- December 12th: Tastings at Hy-Vee (3-6 pm) and The Noble Grape (5:30-8:30 pm)
- December 13th: Tastings at Blue Goose (2-5 pm) and Geneva Wine Cellars (3-6 pm); Happy Hour at Margeaux Brasserie from 4:30-7:30 pm