Truly a signature event; this Valentines dinner is 5 courses of amazing culinary delight by Master Chef Connie Ruel, each course is customized to pair with one of Kingman's extraordinary world-class Colorado wines.
This years Valentines Extravaganza promises to be better than any we have done before. Master chef Connie Ruel has designed an extraordinary menu that I am sure you will enjoy.
Valentines Dinner: February 14, 2020 at 6:00 PM
Location: Kingman Estates Winery, 800 East 64th Avenue, Denver CO 80229
- Broccoflower / bleu cheese fritters Pineapple Pesto
- Non Vintage Colorado Bubbly Chambourcon Rose Demi-Sec
- Scallop Sashimi Poached Fennel, grapefruit yuzu
- 2017 Felicity, Grand Valley
- Coffee spiced pork tenderloin Wild rice red cabbage slaw, candied pepita
- 2013 Tempranillo, Grand Valley
- Braised oxtail in root vegetables Pan cotto
- 2017 Cabernet Franc, Grand Valley
- Ricotta Beignet candied ginger lace cookie, Vanilla custard
- 2016 White Port, Grand Valley
Cost is $95 per person plus taxes and gratuity
Seating is limited to 40 guests and the last two years have sold out well before Valentines day so get your tickets early. The dinner will be accompanied by live acoustic guitar music by a local a Colorado artist.
Kingman Estates Winery is an urban Colorado winery dedicated to producing world-class wines using Colorado grapes grown in Palisade Colorado. We have been in business since 2012 and our wines can be found along the Front-range of Colorado in local liquor stores and restaurants. We have more than enough close parking but you might want to arrange a ride to be safe.