December 30th – Holiday Wine & Cheese and Chocolate!
Holiday Wine and Cheese Pairing with Chocolate. Craft the Perfect Platter for Holiday Celebrations. Recipes Included! Is there a perfect wine to serve with a selection of cheeses? Is there a specific order or style of cheeses I should know about? Are there easy tips, tricks and to make my display look amazing? Should I serve red or white? Are there any other choices beyond fruit to add interest? Go home with a handy pairing guide and a recipe for a delicious drizzle created by a master chef! International selection of wines and cheeses will be served.
#Key points about this tour:
- 2 hours
- Starting at $92 per person
- See all major lower Manhattan sites at sunset while enjoying our sommelier’s selection of fine wine and cheese pairings!
(One World Trade Center, Financial District, Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and the Brooklyn Bridge)
- Hosted by wine & cheese expert, Wendy Crispell
- Each event has a special theme or region covered (see themes listed in detailed activity descriptions online)
- Offered aboard *Manhattan* or *Manhattan II* (1920s inspired yachts)
- Seating available in climate controlled cabin or on the outer deck
- Seating is often assigned based on volume of guests (if you are purchasing tickets separately from other members of your party, please use the “Seating Request” field while booking to indicate who you would like to be seated with)
#Happy Holidays! Join us for this fun and interactive Holiday Wine Tasting.
Step aboard the Yacht *Manhattan* or *Manhattan II* decked out in full holiday decor. Relax in our climate controled glassed-in observatory and sip on wines hand picked by our adored wine expert Wendy Crispell! This cruise is 2 hours long and starts at $92 per person.
She will teach you which wines go perfectly with everything on your holiday table. Additionally, each will be paired with the perfect cheese, chocolate or chutney to help you build the perfect holiday platter, or to help bring you into the spirited holiday season.
Wendy Crispell will teach in a fun, relaxed atmosphere -- Happy to answer any and all questions! (No 'wine snobs' here - this is a class for all!)
##On this Holiday Wine tasting you will experience:
* Taste five different wines
* Artisan cheese matched with the wines of the evening
* Learn the basics of tasting in a fun, informative setting
* Learn to make the perfect Holiday platter
* Discover the perfect wine to match with your Holiday meal.
**Don't miss this opportunity to swirl, sniff, and taste your way through the Holiday Season. Relax with friends or family for this unique Holiday experience.**
* December 30th: Wine, Cheese & Chocolate
##What Is Not Included?
* Gratuity is not included unless you purchased the ‘Groups of 12 or more’ ticket type where a 15% gratuity is automatically applied. If you do end up obtaining 12 or more individual tickets by separate purchases, you will be contacted to make an advance payment of a 15% Group Gratuity.
* The light tapas do not serve as a full dinner. Guests are more than welcome to bring additional food if necessary.
* Chelsea Piers (Pier 62) - W. 22nd and Hudson River (Manhattan, NY)
*(Exact meeting location details will be provided immediately upon purchase of tickets.)*
[General FAQs](https://www.sail-nyc.com/faqs/) about all our excursions.
**Will we have a trained somellier to lead this event?**
Absolutely! Wendy Crispell has years of experience in wine tastings and food pairings. Read more below for the impressive credentials!
**Who is Wendy Crispell?**
Wendy Crispell is a wine professional who specializes in food pairings and the art of taste. She has successfully completed The Master Class at The Artisanal Cheese Center, Kevin Zralys Windows on the World Wine School, The Deutsche Wine Academy, Bordeaux L'Ecole Du Vin & has received both the Intermediate and Advanced Certificate from The Wine & Spirit Educational Trust with honors.
**Where will the wines we taste come from?**
The tastings will vary from week to week, but we will focus on wines from all over the world! Please select a date/time and click "Buy Tickets" to view the wine regions that will be available on that cruise.
**Will food be served on the cruise?**
Yes. There will be Paired hors d' oeuvres for you to enjoy with each wine. All food and wine are included in the cost of the trip.
**Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled.**
Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
**Activity takes place rain or shine.**
The activity runs regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where the seller is forced to cancel the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability), receive credit for a future event, or receive a refund.
##Classic Harbor Line
Dedicated to helping locals and visitors alike enjoy the unique wonders of New York City, Classic Harbor Line hopes for the privilege of escorting you on a relaxing, inspiring, and breathtaking cruise through the waters we proudly call home. Our five classic yachts — the Schooner Adirondack and the Schooner America 2.0 (our sailboats), and the Luxury Yacht Manhattan, Manhattan II and Kingston (our motorized yachts) are reminiscent of the classic boats that cruised the NYC waters in the past two centuries.