Cruise the Wine Regions of Bordeaux, April 9-16, 2020
Immerse yourself in French culture, fine wine and cuisine on this trip of a lifetime. Join us aboard the AmaWaterways AmaDolce on the Taste of Bordeaux river cruise, April 9 -16, 2020.
Enjoy waterfront views and savour the best of France’s legendary wine capital on this curated seven-night journey along the Garonne and Dordogne Rivers.
Designed specifically for VanWineFest by Expedia CruiseShipCentres, this cruise sets sail from Bordeaux and visits the jewels of the wine world – Libourne , Saint-Émilion , Blaye , Bourg , Pauillac , and Cadillac.
The Taste of Bordeaux cruise offers everything you would expect from a small, intimate, and personalize excursion but with additional one-of-a-kind exclusive wine events hosted by Paul Wagner, VanWineFest’s keynote speaker (2018) and seminar leader (2019 & 2020). Visit vanwinefest.ca for more details.
Exclusive events on Taste of Bordeaux cruise include:
- Three wine and food pairing dinners with wines curated by our host, Paul Wagner, from the various regions of Bordeaux
- Four educational wine seminars led by our host
- Special tours and tastings at local wineries and private cellars
- Learn about winemaking in renowned vineyards
And included in your fare is:
- 7 nights deluxe accommodation in river view stateroom
- Unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner on board
- Fine dining at The Chef’s Table and Main Restaurant
- Sip & Sail Cocktail Hour
- Captain’s Gala Dinner and Cocktail Reception
- Exclusive Wine Cruise features including tastings, tours and discussions
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access on board
- A variety of guided shore excursions in every port
- Complimentary bicycles and helmets
Staterooms start at
$4,391 $4,091 CAD per person
$3,599 $3,349 USD per person
Includes exclusive wine program, daily shore excursions, complimentary wine and beer with lunch and dinner, free wi-fi, and much more!
For more information please contact:
604-427-2225 or toll-free 1-833-999-wine