3 glasses of wine, one is a Merlot, one is a Cab and one is a Zin… which is which?
We will be tasting 18 of them… and you’ll learn a ton about the wines, the varietals and the categories.
Fun, educational, fast, and high energy… about as much fun as you can have wine tasting.
- Barnett Vineyards Merlot, Spring Mountain District, 2015
- Pomar Junction Vineyard Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon, Paso Robles, 2009
- Robert Biale Vineyards Stagecoach Vineyard The Biale Block Zinfandel, Napa Valley, 2017
- Robert Keenan Winery 'Keenan Napa Valley' Merlot, California, 2010
- Luna Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa, 2016
- Ridge Vineyards Pagani Ranch Zinfandel, Sonoma Valley, 2016
- Lewis Cellars Merlot, Napa Valley, 2017
- Hawk and Horse Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon, Red Hills Lake County, 2013
- Williams Selyem Saitone Estate Vineyard Zinfandel, Russian River Valley, 2016
- L'Ecole No. 41 Merlot, Columbia Valley, WA 2016
- Palazzo Master Blend Series 'Left Bank' Red Cuvee, Napa Valley, 2016
- Martinelli Vellutini Ranch Zinfandel, Russian River Valley, 2013
- Robert Foley Vineyards Merlot, Napa Valley, 2014
- Laurel Glen Cabernet Sauvignon, Sonoma Mountain, 2014
- Beekeeper Cellars Montecillo Vineyard Zinfandel, Sonoma County, 2014
- Trentadue La Storia Block 500 Merlot, Alexander Valley, Sonoma County, 2016
- Tabor Adama Cabernet Sauvignon, Galilee, Israel, 2013
- Seghesio Family Vineyards Montafi Zinfandel, Russian River Valley, 2016
- Gordon Brothers Estate Merlot, Columbia Valley, 2015
- Orin Swift Cabernet Papillon Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, 2015
- T-Vine Cellars Frediani Vineyard Zinfandel, Calistoga, 2016