Join us as we celebrate the 10th anniversary of Winefest at St. Michaels!
Our one of kind festival is your opportunity to taste, talk and purchase over 300 wines from all over the world while experiencing the hospitality of beautiful St. Michaels and helping to raise funds for our partner charities.
2 WAYS TO WINEFEST!
- GENERAL ADMISSION – Two Day WineFest Pass or Single Day Ticket
- Unlimited tastings of over 300 international, domestic & local wines to fit every taste- dry, sweet, still, sparkling, red, white, rosé. No additional tickets or coupons required!
- Free WineFest Shuttle Service to move you around town
- Access to more than a dozen wine tasting & purchase venues, all located along Talbot Street throughout the town of St. Michaels
- Opportunity to interact with wine professionals from around the world
- Keepsake wine tasting glass
- VIP WINEFEST PASS
- Full access to all general admission tasting & purchase venues on BOTH Saturday & Sunday
- Saturday OR Sunday access to exclusive 60+ VIP selections featuring domestic and international ultra-premium labels- many rated 90+, some not available locally for retail purchase, some not available ANYWHERE else!
- 30+ wines on The Patriot VIP tasting cruise along the Miles River
- 30+ wines at Old Brick Inn VIP tasting venue
- Meet the makers! VIP wines will be poured by owners, winemakers and winery representatives only
- Gourmet small tastes at both VIP venues
- VIP Concierge center for assistance with VIP wine purchases
- VIP exclusive coupon good for $75 off purchase of $250 of VIP wines
For more details, including information regarding the charities we support, visit:
Follow us on Facebook for the latest info: