Join us this year for Winefest at St. Michaels 10th Anniversary Celebration. We will be celebrating our 10th anniversary which will prove to be the finest Winefest Gala ever! More winemakers will be here to help celebrate Maryland's finest wine festival featuring wines from around the world. Get their perspective on how and why they make your favorite wines and discuss what you like and don’t like about the wines.
Our event is very unique! There will be wine-tasting venues throughout the town of St Michaels. At each venue all of the wines tasted will be available for purchase. These wines will be coming from all over the world, and many of these wines are not available elsewhere for purchase. Wines from Europe, South America, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, and of course North America will be available in plentiful supply. If you are a long-time visitor to Winefest, be prepared to experience many 90+ wines. If this is your first time, you have chosen the best year to become familiar at the finest wine festival in the mid-Atlantic states!
There will be outside vendors at several of the venues offering their wonderful crafts and food specialties. The basic goal of Winefest is raising money for charities throughout the –Atlantic. This is made possible by providing our guests the opportunity to sample and purchase amazing wines..
WineFest provides a free shuttle service to all ticket purchasers to move around town. There are two levels of tickets to purchase:
1) VIP tickets include premium wine tastings on the Patriot Cruise Boat and at the Old Brick Inn (approximately 60 wines). This ticket includes both days at all venues as well as the VIP access on the day which you choose. VIP each day is the same; same wines and same locations! Choose whichever day you want for the VIP experience.
2) A regular ticket purchase includes approximately 300 different wines. These venues are located all along Talbot Street in the center of town and feature wines from around the world. Many types of wine will be offered: dry, sweet, still, sparking, red, white, and rose’.
As a 10th anniversary bonus, we are offering one additional ticket type. Based on the original festival tickets, we are offering a limited quantity of SATURDAY ONLY and SUNDAY ONLY tickets. The WInefest Pass ticket includes a 2-day all-access pass to every venue except VIP. Of course, the VIP passes will be the only passes which provide VIP access. If the Saturday VIP ticket is your choice, book early as these tickets sell out early!
- General admission tickets will now be available as Saturday only, Sunday only, and Two-day access. The 2-day ticket will be sold as a “Winefest Pass”
- Sunday Tickets will be sold as “Winefest-Sunday Ticket”
- Saturday Tickets will be sold as “Winefest-Saturday” Tickets.
- Only 500 “Winefest -Saturday Tickets” will be sold. When sold out, the 2-day “Winefest Pass” will be your admittance to Saturday.
As always, our Winefest experience will include:
- More than a dozen tasting venues
- More than 400 International, domestic and local wines
- Keepsake wine tasting glass
- Wine professionals from around the world presenting their products as well as their vision of the future of wine.
- A coupon for use at the Kemp House & Chesapeake Bay Outfitters for $10 off with a purchase of $75 or more.
For our VIP guests, we have a few changes as well. In order to provide a more intimate tasting experience with better access to top-tier wines, we have limited the number of VIP tickets available for each scheduled time. All VIP tickets will include:
- Full access to all general admission tastings on both Saturday & Sunday.
- A coupon for use at the VIP purchase venue (Old Brick Inn) for $75 off with purchase of $250 or more.
- A specific scheduled time for your trip on the PATRIOT and your visit to taste and purchase wine at the Old Brick Inn.
VIP ticket holders will still be able to choose the day they want the VIP experience:
- WineFest Pass – Saturday VIP – limited to 260 tickets
- WineFest Pass – Sunday VIP – limited to 195 tickets
As always, our VIP experience will include:
- Exclusive access to more than 60 of the finest domestic and international wines offered at Winefest, many rated 90+ and some not available locally for retail purchase.
- Winemakers pouring their ultra-premium wines.
- Patriot VIP tasting cruise on the Miles River with over 30 wines.
- VIP tasting at the Old Brick Inn with an additional 30 wines.
- Gourmet food pairings at both VIP venues
- Access to the VIP concierge center at the Old Brick Inn to purchase all VIP tasted wines at any time. This center will be immediately adjacent to the OBI patios for 2020
- Storage for VIP wines purchased-- enjoy the rest of Winefest knowing you can pick up your wine later in the day.
- Entry to all regular tasting venues for both Saturday and Sunday.
For more details about Winefest at St Michaels 2020
Follow us on Facebook for the latest Winefest at St Michaels info: www.facebook.com/Winefest