The largest wine event in Miami by internationally acclaimed wine critic James Suckling!
JamesSuckling.com presents for the first time ever in the United States of America:
Great Wines of the World in Miami on January 24, 2020, at The Moore Building.
Featuring 100 of the best producers from the top wine regions in the world — all hand-picked by James —
the event showcases an extraordinary selection of more than 200+ top-scoring wines.
Celebrated owners and winemakers of these iconic wineries will also be in attendance,
presenting each of their two top vintages for you to taste while sharing their valuable insights.
This is the USA’s best consumer wine event and a must-attend event for members of the wine industry and true wine lovers.
The event always sells out weeks in advance, so hurry and secure your tickets now.
Early bird tickets are now on sale at a special price of $150 only (on or before December 1 or while stock lasts; regular price: $175).
Members of the wine trade are invited to register for a trade ticket, and this applies to wine importers, distributors, retailers, restaurant owners, sommeliers, and hotel F&B directors.
- Featuring the world’s most important wine regions
- All wines score 90-100 points (majority 95+) by James Suckling
- Complimentary Great Wines of the World guidebook
- Tunes from award-winning artist Surahn Sidhu
- Early-bird tickets on sale now – special price of $150 only (on or before Dec 1 or while stocks last; regular price $175)
- TWO-DAY VIP Pass for $450 (includes winemakers’ dinner and afterparty on Jan 23 and Grand Tasting on Jan 24)