The most exclusive dinner party in Miami by internationally acclaimed wine critic James Suckling
and world-renowned chef Gastón Acurio!
Great Wines of the World Present: Private Winemakers’ Dinner and Afterparty.
Don’t miss this opportunity to wine and dine with winemakers from the world’s most renowned wine regions and get your two-day VIP pass today! Celebrated owners and winemakers of these iconic wineries will be present at this event, sharing their top vintages and insights with you.
THE must-attend wine event for true wine lovers and industry professionals
- Featuring world’s most important wine regions
- All wines score 90-100 points (majority 95+) by James Suckling
- Receive complimentary Great Wines of the World guidebook
- A cocktail reception followed by a three-course dinner presented by the ambassador of Peruvian cuisine, Gaston Acurio
- Happiness is Wine afterparty with award-winning artist Surahn Sidhu
- TWO-DAY VIP Pass for $450 (includes winemakers’ dinner and afterparty on Jan 23 and Grand Tasting on Jan 24)