It’s that time of year – time to celebrate the arrival of Jean-Michel Guillon’s stunning red Burgundies! As always, these are some of the most exciting Pinot Noirs you’ll taste from anywhere in the world. In the glorious 2017 vintage, they are even more immediately delicious and drinkable than usual, although they’ll certainly cellar for years and years to come. And, they’re especially worth celebrating in a year when Jean-Michel was named Vigneron of the Year from France’s most prestigious wine journal, Guide Hachette.
Importer Olivier Daubresse will be on hand from noon-4pm to share:
- Guillon Gevrey Chambertin Cuvee Alexis 2017
- Guillon Morey St Denis 1er Cru La Riotte 2017
- Guillon Gevrey Chambertin 1er Cru Champonnets 2017
- Guillon Gevry Chambertin 1er Cru La Petite Chapellet 2017
- Guillon Grand Cru Clos de Vougeot 2017
- Guillon Grand Cru Mazis Chambertin 2017
This is one of the most exciting tastings you’ll enjoy at any shop in the DMV this year. And, as always, it’s absolutely free! Join us both days (because all of these wines are worth tasting twice), but don’t miss the chance to sample not one, but two, great Grand Cru red Burgundies from Guide Hachette Vigneron of the Year Jean-Michel Guillon!