Buy your tickets online!
- Sponsorships: https://faccpnw.ejoinme.org/MyPages/2019SEABeaujolaisNouveauSponsorship
- General Admission and VIP Tickets: https://faccpnw.ejoinme.org/MyPages/bnsea2019-tickets
- Young Professional Tickets: https://faccpnw.ejoinme.org/bnsea2019-youngprofessionals
On November 22, 2019, join 400+ local wine and food enthusiasts at the 27th annual Beaujolais Nouveau Wine Festival! Hosted at the iconic Columbia Tower Club in downtown Seattle, guests associate this festive celebration with elegant buffets, full wine glasses, and a cheerful camaraderie that entices many attendees to return to the celebration year after year. We invite you to attend the event to experience for yourself a night of the French joie de vivre.
Join over 400 professionals representing fortune 500 companies, trendsetters, Francophones, and more. General admission to the event includes live music, divine food, a silent auction, raffles, and a large selection of French and local wines. Discerning guests can select VIP tickets to be treated to special hors d'oeuvres by Chef Thierry Rauterau (the Chef in the Hat) and La Parisienne French Bakery, a curated wine selection, private seating in the VIP room gift bags, and more!
The festival is a tribute to the French harvest of welcoming the arrival of the first 2016 "new wines" of the famous Beaujolais region of France. The area boasts some of the oldest vineyards in France, with vines first planted during the Roman era. This annual ceremonial uncorking of the wine, which originated in the cafés of France, is now celebrated all over the world.
Wine Bars & French Buffet
Guests at the event enjoy the following amenities:
- Excellent French and local wines, including Beaujolais Nouveau, as well as brandy and other spirits
- A bountiful buffet featuring fine French-influenced cuisine prepared by Executive Chef Riccardo Bilotta.
- Live music performed by The Happy Sinners
- A silent Auction of rare treats including wine, hotel, and restautant certificates
Proceeds from this event support the nonprofit missions of the French-American Chamber of Commerce 501(c)(6) and France Education Northwest 501(c)(3)
- Corporate VIP Tables - See sponsor information
- VIP Tickets - $200*
- General Admission - $100
- Young Professionals - Special Rates*