Learn how to prevent the flu this season, and discover natural ways to quickly recover when it hits you.
It’s flu season! You hear it on the media, you feel it all around you, and you try to avoid getting sick. During this dinner workshop you will learn:
• The true reason why we get sick (and it’s not because someone sneezed on you)
• Best ways to prevent colds and flues
• Natural, scientifically proven remedies that will speed up your recovery when you do get sick
If you tend to get sick a lot, or if you are simply curious about this topic and would like to mingle with new people then join us!
• Locally sourced dinner and beverage
• Guided discussion with Lusine, Registered Holistic Nutritionist
• Takeaway notes on the topic
• Free time to mix & mingle
• 6:30-7:00 Arrive, settle in, order dinner, get to know each other
• 7:00-8:00 Dinner and guided discussion on the night’s topic, includes takeaway notes
• 8:00-8:30 Mix & mingle time
$42 (includes all of the above)
*Limited spots. RSVP by Monday, October 21.