Whisky is one of the most enjoyed spirited beverage around the world! However, many people even most Whisky connoisseurs, know very little about its ingenious ingredient and its steeped history.
Here at Fine Wines SG, we are proud to offer you this opportunity to learn from our experienced and certified Whisky expert, as well as tasting a stunning variety of Whiskies!
Be entertained and educated about the origins of the world’s most historic drink, how it is made and what makes Scotch distinctly different from Irish Whiskey and Bourbon Whiskies.
Bring the world’s most magical spirit to life with your education in whisky!
1) Introducing Whisky
2) The History of Whisky
3) Ingredients (Single Malt Vs Blends)
4) The Whisky Making Process
5) Understanding Whisky Labels
1) Understanding different whisky styles made from 5 countries
2) Guided tasting to help you develop & experience the pleasure of each aroma and flavour on your palette
3) Food paring with whisky. You will surprise that it pairs well with “this” favorite local snack and more!
Venue will be located at Fine Wines SG Tasting Room: 114 Lavender St #02-60 CT Hub 2
– 24 Oct 2019 (Thurs), 7pm – 9pm
– Duration: 2 hrs
Early Bird Discount (before 18 September) : SGD$99 + Free $20 voucher
Orginal Price: SGD$180
Bring a friend and save additional 5%
Great as gifts for friends and family too! Click here to purchase this class as a gift >>
This is the one and only whisky class in Singapore that not only offers in-depth understanding of whiskys but also at fraction of the price.
Certified whisky classes in the market can easily costs $1000+ but here at Fine Wines SG, we believe that all whisky lovers should be equipped with basic whisky knowledge to enjoy whisky better and to upgrade ones social identity thus we are offering this low price.
Whether you are a novice or expert whisky lover, it would be a fun and educational experience for all.
Did I mention also that knowledge means you’ll buy better and order wines smarter?
WE GUARANTEE IT!
Impress your friends, colleagues, clients and even your boss with your new whisky knowledge and stay in their circle.
For more wine classes, click here
Terms & Conditions
- Prepayment is required to reserve your seat.
- No refunds for no show.
- Refunds will be made if event is cancelled.
- Voucher is personal and non transferable.
- Voucher is limited to purchase of wines.
Do check out our past wine events here!
For corporate or large group wine appreciation classes, visit
For enquires , please look for PK Chua at 63852438 or whatsapp at +65 97303036
For certified WSET wine course
WSET Level 1
WSET Level 2