Lower Cape Fear Hospice and Lu Mil Vineyard present...
Tips and Sips that Benefit!
A special ladies' night event, featuring wine and tips to benefit your health!
Come sample some wine,and learn the health benefitsof muscadine grapes, as well as the variety of services offered by Cape Fear Hospice.
October 29, 2019, 6:p.m.
Doc's Deck at Lu Mil Vineyard, Dublin
GPS Address 438 Suggs-Taylor Road, Elizabethtown, NC 28337
Did you know that muscadine grapes:
- Are a leading food source for a potentcancer-fighting substance
- called resveratrol, which lowers cholesterol level and the risk of coronary heart disease?
- Boost heart function and promote a healthy heart?
- Help regulate blood pressure?
- Boost the immune system?
- Protect against mild memory loss?
- Reduce the signs of aging?
$10 - Includes wine tasting, souvenir glass, and samples of local artisanal foods
RSVP by Oct. 25
Brooke Hinson at 910-620-2264 or Lindsey.Hinson@lcfh.org
Lower Cape Fear Hospice is a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing the highest level of care and comfort to patients with life-limiting illness; support and counseling to families; and education to the community. For more information, visit LCFH.org.