Join us as we enjoy the wines of one of Paso Robles oldest wineries. Ryan, the Regional Manager for Justin Vineyards & Winery, will join us to enlighten us about Justin and their history. Cheers!
The Menu (6 wines/4 courses) includes:
- Justin Sauvignon Blanc w/Antipasto
- Justin Rosé & Justin Cabernet w/Cheese Manicotti
- One of Grandma Carfagna’s masterpiece’s! Tender, light crepes rolled with your choice of either (seasoned pork and beef with spinach), or (fresh ricotta, parmigiano, and rich mozzarella cheeses with spinach and a hint of nutmeg).
- Justin Justification & Justin Isosceles w/your choice of:
- Sautéed Sausage Pasta
- Carfagna’s famous Italian Festival sausage, sliced and sautéed in olive oil with sweet roasted red peppers, onions, fresh mushrooms, garlic, and tossed with homemade rigatelli pasta.
- Chicken Toscana
- North meets South. A skillet sauté of chicken breast and homemade rigatelli pasta tossed with our very own “Sicilian Sauce” (Garlic, onion, roasted peppers, mushroom, basil, and marinara).
- Justin Savant w/a Special Desert!
- And perhaps a Surprise!
***Vegetarian option available***
This is a prepay event with seating limited to 16. Reservations will close Wednesday, October 23rd @ 12:00 Noon!
Tickets can be purchased here: https://carfagnasshop.com/product/justin-winery-wine-dinner/
10% case discount applies on 6+ bottles.
Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance.