Wine-lovers of London unite! On Friday 22nd - Saturday 23rd November Lindley Hall will be transformed into a wine wonderland - the highlight of every wine-lover’s calendar. This year’s tasting extravaganza will be hosted by Oz Clarke, Tim Atkin MW and Olly Smith. They will also be joined by Susy Atkins of The Telegraph will be hosting A Splash of Gin, an area to introduce you to a range of boutique gin distillers.
Oz, Tim, Olly and Susy will be on hand and ready to point you in the direction of some top tipples. You grab a glass and move from table to table to taste and buy from the hundreds of wines and gins on offer. They will be mingling with the visitors to answer questions, give recommendations or generally engage in wine chat.
As well as the main tasting there will also be three fantastic masterclasses: Tom Surgey will be teaching the art of matching cheese, A Wine Tour of Tuscany with Famiglia Cecchi and The California Collection.
You may just simply come to taste but many of the exhibitors will have special offers on their wines, so you can treat yourself to your favourites to take home and enjoy. This is the perfect time to fill up the wine rack to get ready for Christmas. With unlimited samples on offer you will be totally spoilt for choice. Get ready to dip yourself in deliciousness and find something to thrill you from your tongue to your toes!
What’s in store at the tastings:
- Browse and taste from hundreds of wines on offer – all included in ticket price
- Mingle with Oz Clarke, Tim Atkin MW and Olly Smith for wine wit, wisdom and recommendations,
- Taste gin from boutique distillers at A Splash of Gin with The Telegraph’s expert Susy Atkins
- Treat yourself and buy some bottles to take home - many exhibitors will have exclusive offers at the show
- Masterclasses – learn more at three different fabulous tutored tastings*
- Cheese & Wine Matching with The Wine Society & Paxton & Whitfield
- The California Collection
- A Wine Tour of Tuscany with Famiglia Cecchi
*A separate ticket is needed for each masterclass