What: Welcome Autumn
When: Saturday September 21, 2:00-5:00
Where: Western Reserve Wines, 28300 Miles Rd., Solon 44139
Cost: $10 (includes a great selection of cheeses and crackers)
Autumn, what a beautiful season! Cooler temperatures, leaves changing to beautiful shades of red, yellow and orange, warm sweaters, and of course switching from white and Rose wines to the fuller, richer flavors of reds and bigger whites. Barbara Kelly from Vanguard Wines will be here tasting and educating us on some of our favorites for the Fall.
Here's the lineup:
2018 Haut Bourg Muscadet Cotes de Grandlieu Sur Lie (Loire, France) $12.99
2018 Pajot Cotes de Gascogne (Southern France) $9.99
2018 Sean Minor 4 B Chardonnay (Central Coast, California) $13.99
2017 Prà Morandina Valpolicella DOC (Veneto, Italy) $21.99
2015 Fattoria La Rivolta Aglianico del Taburno DOCG (Campania, Italy) $21.99
2017 Sean Minor 4 B Cabernet (Paso Robles, California) $15.99
Wine of the Month Club members - two tastings for the price of one!!!
As a Western Reserve Wines Club member you receive:
• Two hand-selected wines each month from wine producing regions around the world, with three price levels to choose from.
• Information sheets about the wine, region and producer with tasting notes and food suggestions.
• Free membership.
• Wine Tastings - receive two for the price of one at any of our Saturday wine tastings, and 50% off for your companion at evening tastings.
• Get a 10% discounton any non-wine merchandise in the store, in addition to our regular 10% case discount on wine.
• Free local delivery, within a 12 mile radius of the store.
For more information, to join the Wine of the Month Club, or to give a membership as a gift, please call 440-498-9463, email firstname.lastname@example.org visit our Web site at www.westernreservewines.com