The Temple Chamber of Commerce and City of Temple will host the Spirit of Santa Fe Wine Festival on Saturday, October 5, 2019, at the Santa Fe Plaza, 301 Santa Fe Way, Temple, TX 76501.
The festival is an unforgettable introduction to Central Texas wineries, delectable bites from local restaurants and food trucks as well as artisans and retailers, all with the beauty of the new Santa Fe Plaza as the backdrop. Live music will be provided throughout the festival and attendees are encouraged to bring a lawn chair or blanket.
For information on participating as a vendor contact Kaylee Blumenfeld at (254) 773-2105.
Wineries will sell tastings for $1, pours for $5, and bottles at market price only to those paid attendees who have a commemorative wine glass, wrist band, and a Ticket to Temple.
Day of Event Information:
- Event will be held rain or shine.
- No refunds will be issued once payment is processed.
- Early-bird registrations, please go directly to “pre-paid check-in” day of the event.
- VIP pass holders, please go directly to “VIP check-in” day of the event.
- Wrist bands will only be issued to paid attendees who show a valid photo ID verifying age of 21 years or older.
- Wineries reserve the right to ask for valid photo ID verifying age of 21 years or older at any point, regardless of age verified wrist band.
- Wineries will sell tastings for $1, pours for $5, and bottles at market price to only those who have paid the fee and have a commemorative wine glass, a wrist band, and a Ticket to Temple.
- Wineries will only serve paid attendees with age verified wrist band.
- Lawn chairs and blankets are allowed to sit and enjoy the live music.
- Bring a valid photo ID.