Hendricks County Humane Society will host its 15th Annual Wine, Beer & Spirits Tasting with silent auction on Friday, November 1, 2019 at the CRG Event Center, 2499 Perry Crossing Way, Plainfield. Come! Sit! Stay! for a fun, interactive evening while raising money for a good cause. Single open seating tickets are $35, reserved tables for 10 are $400. Tickets/tables go on sale September 1st at https://www.hendrickshumane.org/
A wide variety of wines, beers and spirits will be available for sampling. Also guests will have the option to participate in interactive activities and can capture a memory in the photo booth. Tasty nibbles will be provided by Cunningham Restaurant Group catering. And by popular demand, Mike Whitlock will once again provide background music. Our silent auction will offer many experiences, entertainment options, gift baskets, and more for guests to bid on using mobile bidding at https://givergy.us/hchs. Follow our facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/2116507748460318/ to see pictures of last year's event and learn more.
This is our primary annual fundraiser and money raised through this event helps Hendricks County Humane Society support animals in need by:
- Facilitating animal welfare by finding homes for rescue animals.
- Saving lives via adoption events and media promotion.
- Ending pet overpopulation by utilizing our spay/neuter initiatives.
- Furthering the animal-people bond through our annual Dogtona! event, pet food pantry and financial help with pet medical emergencies.
- Educating the community on the humane care of animals.