What You Will Learn
Menu: Coq au Vin Blanc - Buttery Pommes Puree with Chives - Chocolate Soufflé with Salted Caramel Sauce
Class Description: For this special date night, we're celebrating Sur La Table’s 47th anniversary with a few of our classic dishes. Try a take on coq au vin using a French white wine. Practice creating lusciously creamy potatoes with plenty of butter and roasting green beans with a lemon and herb vinaigrette. Plus, learn how to fold together ingredients for a show-stopping dessert: perfectly risen chocolate soufflé.
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class