What You Will Learn
Menu: Seared Snapper with Capers, Olives and Lemons - Tuscan Kale Salad with Parmesan Vinaigrette - White Balsamic Roasted Cauliflower and Thyme - Buttermilk Panna Cotta with Brandied Citrus Sauce
Class Description: Recreate the magic of coastal Tuscany at home. Explore Italian ingredients, including capers, Tuscan kale, Parmesan and white balsamic vinegar. Practice searing snapper, roasting cauliflower and emulsifying vinaigrette. Plus, we’ll add dimension to a chilled, molded dessert with buttermilk and a brandied citrus sauce.
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class