What You Will Learn
Menu: Steak Tagliata with Arugula and Fried Capers - Bucatini with Grilled Sweet Corn and Basil - Shaved Fennel and Pecorino Salad - Plum and Blackberry Crostata
Class Description: Summer in Tuscany—what’s not to love? Invite your special someone and explore Italian flavors and ingredients. We'll toss bucatini pasta with sweet corn, share secrets for perfectly seared steak and practice mixing pastry dough for a free-form tart jam-packed with summer fruit. Please Note: We will be using dried pasta in this class and will not be making pasta from scratch.
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class