The Spring Bluebonnet Wine and Cheese Trail is a wonderful way to enjoy the beauty of native Texas wildflowers and enjoy the blooming viticulture at some of Texas’ best wineries. This is the namesake event for the Texas Bluebonnet Wine Trail.
Ticket sales are limited so purchase yours today! Ticket sales will stop no later than 5:00 PM on Friday, April 3, 2020.
On March 21-22, March 28-29, and April 4-5, 2020, the wineries along the Bluebonnet Wine Trail will offer ticketholders a select pairing of two wines and a specially-crafted cheese appetizer. When you arrive at your first winery, you will receive a Bluebonnet Wine Trail glass to use and keep for all of your tastings. In addition, each ticket holder will receive a specially selected Texas Bluebonnet Wine Trail commemorative gift at the sixth winery visited.
Your trail tickets are valid for one visit to each of the member wineries over three weekends of the event, regardless of when you purchase them. Blaze your own trail and pick where you want to start and where you want to end. You will have six days over the three weekends to visit all the member wineries.
To enable the wineries to plan for food and staffing in order to provide better service, groups of 8 or more are requested to schedule visits at each winery at least one hour prior to arrival.
Please note this event is not designed to accommodate groups larger than 12 and/or large limos/buses. However, we would love to have your large group visit the wineries on a non-event day.
Serving hours for this event are Noon to 5:00 PM on both Saturday and Sunday for each event weekend regardless of the wineries' individual tasting room hours.
Participating Wineries are:
- Bernhardt Winery | 9043 County Road 204 | Plantersville, TX 77363
- Messina Hof Winery | 4545 Old Reliance Road | Bryan, TX 77808
- Peach Creek Vineyards & Winery | 2029 Peach Creek Road | College Station, TX 77845
- Perrine Winery | 11405 N. Dowling Road | College Station, TX 77845
- Pleasant Hill Winery | 1441 Salem Road | Brenham, TX 77833
- Saddlehorn Winery | 958 FM 1948 N | Burton, TX 77835
- Texas Star Winery | 10587 Old Chappell Hill Road | Chappell Hill, TX 77426
- West Sandy Creek Winery | 1773 FM 1791 | Richards, TX 77873
Event will be held rain or shine. Tickets are non-refundable.
The Texas Bluebonnet Wine Trail wineries remind you to drink responsibly and have a designated driver. Per TABC regulations, persons who appear to be intoxicated will not be served and may be asked to leave the premises.