The South Beach Seafood Festival returns for its 7th year from October 22-26, 2019. This annual event brings together some of the top chefs and restaurants in the area. Add in some wine, spirits and a little friendly competition — and you’re set for the ultimate seafood experience.
The main event takes place on Saturday, Oct. 26 from noon - 7 p.m. for general admission and until 9 p.m. for VIP. It spans from 10th and Ocean to 14th and Ocean -- and it's expected to bring over 14,000 seafood-ies.
Tickets are $49 for general admission and $150 for VIP -- Enter code TICKETDEAL and save 20%
General Admission includes full admission and a complimentary all-day open bar. Food items (70+ a la carte menu items) will be available for purchase and will be priced between $5-$10.
VIP tickets include full admission and complimentary open bar, access to the VIP Hospitality Village filled with private samplings, more.
The festival is about more than just food, guests will also be able to:
- Have access to the William Hill Wine Lounge
- Party in the all new Jack Daniel’s Club, featuring a live music stage and life size beach games! Win some prizes,dive into some Frozen Jack & Cokes, and more.
- Celebrate with the freshest seafood samplers from GOYA Foods’ Executive Chef, Fernando Desa.
- Hydrate deliciously with all new sparkling water partner,La Croix Beverages.
- Take a seat in luxury and check out the newest models from Cadillac.
- Visit the Coca-Cola Room and refresh with Coke, Zico, Monster, and Core Power.
- Sip on the craftiest Miami cocktails at any of the Finlandia or Herradura, experiences.
- Stop into the Rose All Day zone brought to you by Sunseeker Rose
- Grab a Mimosa with J Vineyards
- Relax in the shade and educate yourselves in the Milam’s Market Culinary Showcase Kitchen featuring pros like Chef Adrienne Calvo and many more