Taste of Bordeaux Wine Cruise onboard AMAWaterways’ AMADOLCE, hosted by Greg Stokes and Deborah Elissagaray.
BOOK BY AUGUST 30, 2019 AND SAVE $1,500 PER STATEROOM ON CRUISE FARE; Starting from $2,949 per person, cruise only.
Greg Stokes is winemaker at Bending Branch Winery in Comfort, Texas, and also makes wine with his wife, Deborah Elissagaray, at Ursa Vineyards in El Dorado County, California. Greg and Deborah met while making wine at another well-known California winery before they started their own label — Ursa in 2001. Tannat is the grape that Ursa and Bending Branch are known for, and it was that grape that brought the teams together when Dr. Robert Young started Bending Branch in 2009. In 2014, he purchased Ursa, and the winemaking teams continue to work together. Tannat originates from the Basque region of France, where Deborahʼs family celebrates its heritage.
OPTIONAL LAND PROGRAMS AVAILABLE; ASK FOR DETAILS
- Pre-cruise 4 nights Spanish Basque Package from $1,200 pp
- Post-cruise 3 nights Loire Valley/Paris from $1,200 pp
- Additional custom Post Cruise designed by Bending Branch Winery and Ursa Vineyards also available!
INCLUDED CRUISE FEATURES
- 7 nights deluxe accommodation in river view stateroom
- Unlimited complimentary wine, beer & soft drinks with lunch & dinner
- Fine dining at The Chef's Table and Main Restaurant
- Sip & Sail Daily Cocktail Hour
- Captain's Gala Dinner & Cocktail Reception
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access on board
- Complimentary bicycles
- A variety of guided shore excursions in every port