Showcasing the versatility that is Spanish wines, Juan Carlos from Bodegas Olarra joins us at a new venue to showcase how well Spanish wines pair with other cuisines.
Paolo Ristorante, at 208 Amity Road, is the former home of Antonio’s. New owners Paolo and Elena Iannaconne have spent the last 11 years working his aunt’s restaurant, Bin 100 in Milford. Their family members also own Luce in Hamden and Goodfellas in New Haven.
Menu for the evening:
Family Style Appetizers
- Seafood Stuffed Mushrooms
- Yellow Fin Tuna on Toast
- Stuffed Eggplant with Prosciutto & Mozzarella
- Assorted Cheese Platter
- Paired with Anares Terra Nova Verdejo
- Diced shrimp, scallops, calamari & clams sauteed with arborio rice in a fresh tomato white wine sauce
- Paired with Pazo de Villarei Albarino
- Large egg noodles sauteed with mushrooms, sausage, smoked ham & mozzarella in a cream sauce
- Paired with Cerro Anon Reserva
- 4oz grilled Rib Eye steak with mashed potato & asparagus a poivre sauce
- Paired with Cerro Anon Gran Reserva
- Creamy vanilla milk pudding with raspberry sauce
- Paired with Ondarre Brut Millenium Cava
$65 per person all inclusive. Must RSVP through this website by 9PM Sunday July 29th.