Spuntino Wine Bar & Italian Tapas, specializing in small plates that put modern twists on Italian classics and fine wines from around the world, invites guests to attend a special Cocktail Dinner at its location in Clifton, NJ on Thursday, July 18 at 7pm.
For one night only, guests can enjoy a five-course menu crafted by Chef de Cuisine Michel Desjardins, with expertly paired cocktails by house mixologist Alexis Morgan. Fruit forward cocktails and unique twists on the classics make Spuntino Wine Bar’s hand-crafted drinks a sweet addition to your summer date night.
The full Cocktail Dinner menu includes:
- Shrimp Ceviche – Orange segment. Paired with a blood orange and ginger gin punch
- Capanelli Pasta –Beet pasta, garlic, sage butter, pine nut. Paired with a local rum cocktail
- Mahi Mahi – Watermelon, mango, lime butter sauce. Paired with a spicy watermelon cocktail
- Premium Reserved Pork Chop – Apple bourbon demi-glace. Paired with a whiskey twist on the classic Aperol cocktail
- Coffee Crème Brulee. Paired with a complementing coffee cocktail
Tickets for the Cocktail Dinner are $69 per person and can be purchased online by visiting: