What You Will Learn
Menu: Pan Seared Chicken with Prosecco Butter Sauce - Chardonnay and Pecorino Risotto - Classic Haricots Verts with Sauvignon Blanc and Shallots - Fresh Strawberries with Riesling Sabayon
Class Description: Hate to see good wine go to waste? Cook with it! Bring your plus one for a fun evening of incorporating wine into everything from poultry dishes and risotto to pan sauces. Plus, we’ll celebrate spring with fresh strawberries in a wine-infused custard sauce.
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class