What You Will Learn
Menu: Linguine with Shrimp, Cherry Tomatoes and Basil - Farfalle with Roasted Corn, Bacon and Crème Fraiche - Nectarine, Arugula and Pine Nut Salad with White Balsamic Vinaigrette - Fresh Homemade Pasta Dough
Class Description: Move over boxed noodles, it’s DIY time! Master artisan techniques for making Italian pasta—from mixing and rolling dough to cutting linguine noodles and hand-shaping farfalle (AKA bow-tie pasta). We’ll cook up shrimp, roast corn and fry bacon to pair with pasta and balance the meal with a summer-inspired salad with stone fruit.
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class