What You Will Learn
Menu: Grilled Rosemary and Lemon Chicken Kabobs - Soft Polenta with Grilled Sweet Corn and Basil - Summer Melon, Tomato and Burrata Salad - Balsamic Strawberries with Olive Oil Cake
Class Description: Take a summer vacation from date night pasta and explore Tuscan cuisine. You’ll enjoy grilling chicken kabobs and sweet corn, stirring creamy polenta, and putting a fresh spin on caprese salad with summer melon. Plus, we’ll show you how to bake an exceptionally moist cake with an unexpected ingredient: olive oil.
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class