The Columbia Ybor City will host a 5-course wine dinner as the New World meets the Old World with six exquisite California and Spanish wines from Trinchero Family Estates. Join Carlo Trinchero, 3rd Generation, Heritage Wine Collection - Trinchero Family Estates and Richard Gonzmart, 4th Generation, Columbia Restaurant Group on Thursday, Aug. 8, at 7 p.m. $125 per person. For reservations, call 813-248-4961.
The Trinchero family is one of Napa Valley’s pioneering winemaking families. They are proud of their partnerships with other family-owned wineries all over the world. Like the Columbia, they share a commitment to quality and excellence.
- Mason Sauvignon Blanc, Napa Valley
- Finca Nueva Rosado, Rioja
- Bravium Pinot Noir, Anderson Valley (CA)
- Trinchero Forte, Napa Valley
- Finca Allende Gaminde, Rioja
- Terra D’Oro Zinfandel Port from Amador County, (CA)