The Delaware County Beer & Wine Festival is coming to Boardman Arts Park, July 13, 1-6pm. The afternoon event will be full of fun:
- commemorative festival tasting glass to the first 500 ticket holders
- breweries and wineries will have several delicious selections to taste (beer, wine, and mead)
- the band Six Pack Theory performs from 2 – 4p
- an art show with pottery, jewelry, paintings, home décor, stain glass and demonstrations
- yard games to enjoy with your friends
- a 50/50 raffle
- a silent auction with gift baskets from the vendors
- food for purchase (food trucks and snacks)
- bottle and case sales of the wine and mead
- free parking
Only 1000 tickets will be sold so get yours today!
1) All access pass – ten tastes, $35
2) Designated Driver pass – free soft drinks, $10
3) All access pass tickets at the gate $45 (plus convenience fee for credit cards)
Tickets will be held in your name at the will call desk. Please plan to check in and have a current picture id ready for review by the liquor control team. Attendees must be 21 with a valid id. No Pets please.
This event goes on rain or shine. No refunds will be issued.
Parking: There is on street parking along Elizabeth and Winter Streets. A surface lot is across William St. Patrons are encouraged to park in the many downtown lots and walk to the event, partaking in the many restaurants in our fair city.
Dalton Union Brewery Restoration BrewWorx Nocterra Brewing Staas Brewing Old Dog Ale House
Wine* & Mead …
Dalton Union Winery Rhetoric Brewing Blend of Seven Oak & Brazen Soine Vineyard Bokes Creek Winery Camelot Cellars Winery
*Wine vendors will also be selling wine by the bottle and case for you to take home.
Food … Meals and gourmet snacks
Son of Thurmans Jimmie G’s BBQ Choffey’s American Nut Company Huckleberry Homestead Del City Farm Donut Karma
If you are interested in being a vendor at this event, click here to complete the vendor form.