What You Will Learn
Menu: Cedar Plank Spice Rubbed Salmon - Summer Melon, Tomato and Burrata Salad - Cast Iron Smashed Fingerling Potatoes with Truffle Salt - Grilled Peaches with Bourbon Ice Cream
Class Description: Fishing for compliments? Invite your friends and get set to impress with spice-rubbed salmon grilled on a cedar plank. Practice roasting fingerling potatoes, update a caprese salad with fresh melon and churn out Bourbon ice cream, paired with grilled peaches.
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class