What You Will Learn
Menu: Fresh Tagliatelle with Grilled Shrimp, Lemon, and Burst Cherry Tomatoes - Grilled Summer Squash with Whipped Ricotta and Mint Gremolata - Peach and Blackberry Rustic Tart - Fresh Pasta Dough - Perfect Tart Dough
Class Description: Love Italian flavors? Here's your chance to create them in your own kitchen! Let the flour fly as you and your date make fresh pasta and pie dough. Try your hand at grilling shrimp, putting together an herbaceous sauce and baking up a fruit-filled dessert that’s perfect for sharing.
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class