Do not miss this rare event of indulgence!
We’ve carefully selected a line-up of extraordinary Italian wines!
No other event in Singapore has yet offered this kind of vintage tasting opportunity for both aspiring enthusiasts and seasoned collectors.
A must-attend event for anyone serious and wants to learn more about Bordeaux wines, and we can’t wait to raise a glass with you there.
ITALIAN GRAND TASTING
1986 Case Basse di Gianfranco Soldera ($1,250)
1997 Marchesi Antinori Solaia Toscana ($662)
1990 Ciacci Piccolomini d’Aragona Pianrosso, Brunello di Montalcino ($300)
1995 Masi Mazzano, Amarone della Valpolicella Classico ($290)
1990 Siro Pacenti PS Brunello di Montalcino ($250)
1992 Marchesi di Barolo, Barbaresco ($120)
Market value of these wines are worth above $2800+ but taste them at a fraction of the price!
Each person will be given a 30ml pour from each bottle.
5 Reasons Why You Must Taste Them
1) Soldera only produces a few thousand bottles per vintage and tasting one of the most expensive and rare 1986 wines is a treat!
2) 1997 was a superb vintage in Tuscany – What better to taste the great Solaia!
3) Masi’s Mazzano single vineyard Amarone is an elite selection of the most prestigious Amarone wines in Masi history.
4) According to Robert Parker “no estate has managed to bridge the gap between classic and contemporary styles as gracefully as Ciacci 1990…”
5) Siro Pacenti Brunello di Montalcino produced only 2,000 bottles in great vintage years… Come and enjoy the 1990!
NO WINE EVENT IN SINGAPORE WILL YOU GET TO TASTE THESE FINE WINES AT THESE PRICES!