Have you been searching for a place to further your passion about spirits? Don’t know the difference between neat & straight? Then you should join us for a weekend of exploring some amazing sipping spirits that are not intended to be made into cocktails!
Come find out why we were named one of the “Top 5 Wine Schools” in the US!
In the unique Fine Spirits seminar, you will:
- Taste at least 23 spirits, including Scotch, Bourbon, Vodka and Brandies
- Receive about 100 pages of handout material designed for and prepared specifically for this seminar.
- Have a great experience and make new friends
- This is not a mixology seminar - it is a seminar to learn about fine spirits (consumed neat or straight)
- Learn why the Spirits industry is now one of the hot new trends with new distilleries popping up everywhere
- Learn the history of these great sipping spirits
- Lunch will be served on Saturday. If you have any dietary restrictions please call our office at 303-296-3966 to let our staff know.
For a Professional Award you may take the Level I Fine Sprits exam on-line for an additional $50 within 2 weeks of the class end date.