What You Will Learn
Menu: Crispy Crab Cakes with Homemade Remoulade - Smashed Old Bay Fingerling Potatoes - Grilled Zucchini with Lemon and Garlic - Lemon Souffle with Crème Anglaise
Class Description: Summer’s the perfect time for savoring coastal flavors with your special someone. Join us and get hands-on practice shaping and frying crab cakes, grilling vegetables and adding Old Bay (a classic seafood seasoning) to smashed potatoes. Plus, you’ll practice whipping egg whites for a tangy-sweet lemon soufflé.
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class