What You Will Learn
Menu: Grilled Cedar Planked Salmon with Lemon-Dill Butter - Whipped Potatoes with White Cheddar and Chives - Tomatoes and Arugula Salad with Lemon-Parmesan Dressing - Vanilla Bean Crème Brûlée
Class Description: Celebrate summer with a seafood dinner for two—and learn how to cook it yourself. Get hands-on practice grilling salmon, whipping potatoes and whisking together a Parmesan salad dressing. Plus, we’ll blow torch vanilla bean custard for a crispy brûlée finish.
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class