Sprezzatura! is an upscale Boutique Tour that combines art, food and wine for an exclusive, relaxed traveling experience designed for people that usually don't enjoy large tours. To get the most out of this boutique tour experience, the group size is limited to 10 travelers with one home base in Florence, Italy - no switching hotels. You may form your own group or join other travelers. Experience Tuscany as a local, not a tourist!
"Firstly, Chef Jenner. she has such a winning personality. Secondly, she took us to beautiful places where everyone made us feel like family, not like tourists. She was considerate to my needs of being older and not as mobile and quick as a youngster, and she chose a car and driver, Marco, who was just as personable and enjoyable as herself. Marco was able to give us some history and some inside info into the area where he grew up. They made the trip so very pleasurable."
Debra S., Boston, MA Sprezzatura May 2019
"Comprehensive schedule and plan. Enjoyed all!"
Eric J., Wilmington, VT Sprezzatura May 2019
"5 Star tour. Everything was well thought out and well planned. Hotel was fantastic including the continental breakfast. Obviously the small group approach (not on a bus tour with dozens of other guests) was critical to my enjoyment. We loved the variety of wineries that we visited. From the large corporate to the smaller family run operations (which were our favourite - especially Giuseppe). The choices that you made for us to visit were fantastic! We also enjoyed both the welcoming dinner and the goodbye dinner - both were amazing experiences. Hugely appreciated Marco and the personalized service he provided. He was amazing. Foodie tour and David's Museum was a very pleasant addition to this tour.
I greatly appreciated your professionalism and lovely personality. Thank you so much for making our trip of a lifetime spectacular!!"
Christine S., Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Sprezzatura June 2018
$3995 USD Per Person, Double Occupancy*
$500 Per Person to Reserve
Receive 5% Discount if Full Payment is made to reserve seats.
Maximum Group Size is 10 Travelers
(Form your own group with a minimum of 6 travelers or join other travelers.)
Deluxe Accommodations include:
- Luxury Airport Transfers on Arrival in a Mercedes Sedan E Class
- 7 Nights at a 4-Star Hotel, featuring a rooftop pool and beautiful City or River view in Florence, Italy!
- WiFi Access
- Daily Continental Breakfast Buffet
- Four Group Lunches
- Two Group Dinners
- Luxury Transportation for all excursions in an air conditioned Mercedes Minivan with bottled water included.
Moderate Activity Level: Florence and Tuscany are situated on hilly terrain. While this is a relaxed Itinerary, participants should have the ability to stand or walk for at least 2 hours. Most tours will take us downhill, the ability to walk up steep hills is recommended. Since much of the area was built in the Renaissance period, some multi-level buildings do not have elevators. Disabled accessibility may be limited in this region.
- Arrive Sunday, June 7, 2020. Orientation with Welcome Aperitivo with heavy appetizer buffet.
- Day 1: Piazzale Michelangelo, Tour of Chianti Region, stop in village of Greve and two winery visits. Wine tasting and lunch included.
- Day 2: Nude and Food: Tour of Accademia featuring Michelangelo's David and walking food tour of Florence.
- Day 3: Siena and San Gimignano. Wine tasting and lunch at a bio organic winery included.
- Day 4: Val d'Orcia Tour including stops in Montalcino, Monticchiello and Montepulciano. Wine tasting and lunch included.
- Day 5: Free day
- Day 7: Pre-dinner Florence style Gondola cruise on the Arno River and farewell dinner with wine pairings.
- Depart Sunday, June 14, 2020