Price: $20, includes light fare of cheese, bread and charcuterie. Limited seating; please register on our website at www.thesavvycellars.com/events/ All wines will be for sale or order after the tasting.
You know Kendall-Jackson...you’ve had their wines before and know they’re delicious. In fact, the Kendall-Jackson Winery was Wine Enthusiast’s 2017 Winery of the Year! But did you know that the Jackson Family owns many more wineries? They hold over 30,000 acres in the United States and are the largest owner of coastal vineyards in California and Oregon, not to mention their international vineyards! Come join us at this tasting to hear more about the Jackson Family history and taste some of their fabulous wines that aren’t….Kendall-Jackson!
We will be tasting:
- WillaKenzie Pinot Gris - (Willamette Valley, OR)
- Stonestreet Upper Barn Chardonnay - Robert Parker 93 Points (Sonoma, CA)
- Cambria Julia’s Pinot Noir - Wilfred Wong 90 points (Central Coast CA)
- Matanzas Creek Merlot - (Sonoma, CA)
- Stonestreet Estate Cabernet Sauvignon - Robert Parker 91 Points (Sonoma, CA)
- Bootleg Red Blend - 92 points Cellar Tracker (Napa Valley, CA)