Enjoy local craft beers from the best of New Jersey and our favorite national brands!
Only guests ages 21 and over will be permitted.
All guests must have a valid ID and possess a valid ticket.
For more info visit our website: www.tbzoobrew.com
The Brew at the Zoo event will be held rain or shine. All sales are final. In the event of inclement weather, patrons and vendors will be able to access indoor space. In the event of severe and dangerous weather, an alternate location/date, or event cancellation may be chosen.
All guests are required to drink responsibly. Guests needing assistance will be helped to find a safe ride home or a transportation service.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Yes, all guests and designated drivers must be 21 and over and possess a valid current State or National ID. Individuals under the age of 21 will not be permitted.
Can I bring my child or baby to this event?
No, only people age 21 and over will be permitted into Brew at the Zoo. IDs are checked at the entrance gates to the park, and any person under the age of 21 will be turned away -- this includes infants and small children.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event? We suggest you carpool or take car service. There is parking on site, but you're going to be drinking, why risk it?
What is your bag policy? Bags will be subject to search prior to entry.
Will there be nonalcoholic beverages available? Water stations will be available. Soda and bottled water will be available for purchase.
Will there be food available? Yes, food is available for purchase at The Cloverleaf Tavern Pavilion, food trucks, as well as snack carts.
If I leave the zoo grounds will I be allowed back in? No, there will be no re-entry allowed at this event. If you leave the Zoo for any reason you will be unable to return. Smoking is not permitted on Zoo grounds.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable? Tickets are transferable; however, be sure that only one person will be able to use the ticket to access the event.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? You'll need either a paper copy or digital mobile copy to be scanned. Remember the confirmation email is not a ticket. Download and print the pdf.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay? Yes, however each ticket is scanned and logged. Individuals attempting to use duplicate tickets will be referred to sheriff's officers onsite.
Donation: Guests have the opportunity to make a donation if they cannot attend the event BUT this is not a ticket for access to the event!
All Ticket Holders acknowledge that by purchasing or by being provided tickets for Turtle Back Zoo - Brew at the Zoo (TBZBAZ), they have fully read this agreement, executed this agreement voluntarily, and agree that this agreement is to be binding upon all Ticket Holders, all members of Ticket Holder's party attending TBZ Brew at the Zoo, and all Ticket Holder's heirs, executors, administrators and representatives, TBZBAZ Organizers: Turtle Back Zoo, Zoological Society of New Jersey, Brewfest Partners, Aramark.
TBZBAZ Ticket Holder expressly agrees to the following terms and conditions:• Each Ticket Holder and attendee must be 21+ in age. NO ONE under the age of 21, including children in strollers or in carriers who are accompanying their parents, will be admitted to TBZBAZ. No exceptions.
• There are NO refunds on tickets for any reason. All sales are final.
• It is understood that some beers will run out before the end of the event. Ticket Holder and attendees are not entitled to any discount or refund as a result.
• TBZBAZ organizers have no responsibility (financial or otherwise) for event cancellation, interruption or inconvenience due to extreme inclement weather or other circumstances beyond their control. Ticket Holder is not eligible for any refund due to postponements or cancellation on account of such circumstances. Event is rain or shine• Any container, purse, bag or other property in Ticket Holder's possession is subject to inspection by TBZBAZ security while entering event, during event or during departure from event.
• Ticket Holder expressly grants TBZBAZ organizers the non-exclusive, irrevocable, transferable, perpetual right and license to publish, print, display, record and use (by photograph, film, video, audio or any other method or device) Ticket Holder's name, voice, image and likeness while at TBZBAZ, and to use such recordings for any purpose and in any medium now known or hereafter devised. Ticket Holder releases TBZBAZ organizers from liability for any such uses, including claims for infringement of any privacy, publicity or other rights, and other claims of any kind.
• TBZBAZ organizers encourage responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages at TBZBAZ. If Ticket Holder has any reason to suspect that his/her driving ability may be impaired or will be unsafe, Ticket Holder agrees to arrange for alternate transportation or to speak with a TBZBAZ representative, who will arrange for alternate transportation back to Ticket Holder's destination point (at Ticket Holder's expense).
DISCLAIMER AND INDEMNIFICATION
In return for BrewFest Partners, Turtle Back Zoo, Zoological Society of NJ, and Aramark allowing Ticket Holder to voluntarily participate in Brew at the Zoo, each Ticket Holder agrees:
1. TO ASSUME AND ACCEPT ALL RISKS arising out of, associated with or related to Ticket Holder's participating in TBZBAZ, even though such risks may have been caused by the negligence of BrewFest Partners, Turtle Back Zoo, and Zoological Society of NJ, Aramark;
2. TO BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGE which Ticket Holder might sustain by participating in TBZBAZ, even though such injury, wrongful death, loss or damage may have been caused by the negligence of BrewFest Partners, Turtle Back Zoo, and Zoological Society of NJ, Aramark;
3. TO HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY BrewFest Partners, Turtle Back Zoo, Zoological Society of NJ and Aramark from any and all liability for any damage to the personal property of, or personal injury to, any third party, resulting from Ticket Holder's participation in TBZBAZ; and
4. TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS BrewFest Partners, its organizers, associates, directors, officers, employees, volunteers, members, charity and representatives from any and all claims, demands, actions and costs which might arise out of Ticket Holder's participating in TBZBAZ, even though such claims, demands, actions and costs may have been caused by the negligence of BrewFest Partners, Turtle Back Zoo, and Zoological Society of NJ, Aramark.
DESCRIPTION OF RISKS
In consideration of Ticket Holder's voluntary participation in TBZBAZ and all activities related to the event, Ticket Holder acknowledges awareness of the possible RISKS, DANGERS AND HAZARDS associated with TBZBAZ, including the possible risk of severe or fatal injury to Ticket Holder or others. These risks include, but are not limited to, the following:
a) intoxication and/or alcohol poisoning from the alcohol that Ticket Holder consumes, whether consumed voluntarily or through coercion;
b) the possibility of any type of bodily injury including but not limited to (broken bones, soft tissue damage, dental damages) from falling down, being knocked down or being involved in a physical confrontation, whether caused by Ticket Holder or by someone else;
c) the risks associated with returning to Ticket Holder's residence or traveling to any destination after leaving TBZBAZ, especially the risks of operating a motor vehicle after consuming alcohol.
In the event a court of competent jurisdiction shall hold any provision of this Agreement to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby. This Agreement is the product of negotiations between BrewFest Partners, Turtle Back Zoo, Zoological Society of NJ, Aramark, and the voluntary participants (Ticket Holders). Ticket Holders hereto acknowledge that they have participated in the negotiation of this Agreement. Furthermore, this Agreement shall not be construed against either Party by reason of such Party having been or having been deemed to have structured, dictated, or drafted this Agreement. The Parties to this Agreement acknowledge that each of the Parties have been given an opportunity to review this Agreement with counsel, and that their purchase of TBZBAZ tickets represents their voluntary act and evidences their agreement to the terms described herein, each intending to be bound by same.Date And Time